SAIC has a potential opportunity for a Senior Intelligence Analyst to support the US Army’s Pacific Theater Intelligence and Signal Program.
This position is contingent upon contract award which is anticipated summer 2023. Work location is Ft. Shafter, Hawaii.
SAIC is recruiting and seeking former military personnel and civilians that have supported the military with Intelligence and Signal experience.
This effort provides a broad range of services that enhance intelligence, information, and innovation supporting the US Military operations within the INDOPACOM, and partnering Combatant Commands (CCMDs), Area of Responsibility (AOR.) Specific objective areas within this opportunity are to:
- Increase the speed of processing, exploitation, and dissemination (PED) for ISR
- Develop, engineer, and integrate ISR subsystems and sensors for use in the collection and PED of ISR data, and/or to support critical infrastructure
- Promote exploration of innovative data techniques utilizing Artificial Intelligence (AI) and machine learning
- Strengthen relationships with allies and partners in the Indo-Pacific region
- All Branches of Service are welcome to apply
The Senior Intelligence Analyst:
- Provides intelligence support for contingency operations, battle staff and operational-level planning, joint and multi-lateral training exercises, and strategic engagement policy throughout the Areas of Operational Responsibility (AOR) and Areas of Interest (AOI) to include analysis and research for industry, infrastructure, technology, country, geographic area, biographic and targeted vulnerability
- Monitors and analyzes all strategic and operational aspects of political, military, and economic developments for the countries in the AORs and AOIs
- Assesses future and on-going political-military developments, military capabilities and doctrine, weapons acquisitions, and employment of military forces within each country (including the U.S.)
- Researches, authors, and coordinates threat assessments to support the Commander and the senior leadership as well
- May focus on domestic as well as international threats
- Considered to be a recognized authority in this area of expertise
- Intelligence analysis may include; IMINT, SIGINT, ELINT, HUMINT, or MASINT
- Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operations
- May support development and analysis of intelligence products. Presents analysis or products to customers
- May support policy and procedures development for agency, interagency, or community wide support
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Masters Degree in Engineering or similar related degree. PhD preferred.
- Recognized expert possessing a minimum of ten (7) years’ recent experience providing intelligence researching, authoring, and coordination of threat assessments to support the Commander and the senior leadership as well
- Considered to be a recognized authoirty in this area of expertise
- Experience conducting Intelligence efforts that include one or more of the following: all source intelligence, OSINT, IMINT, SIGNIT, ELINT, HUMINT, MASINT to include cyberspace threats and activities
- Experience includes working individually and in teams of professionals associated with this work to include cyber and intel engineers, scientists, financial analysts, Intel analysts, data engineers, and IT professionals
- Includes proven experience with Joint Targeting to include fundamental tasking and fires function, coordination with joint force staff elements and components and nonmilitary agencies and experience synchronizing weapon systems and capabilities into joint operations
- Must have an active TS/SCI
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.