SAIC is looking for a Logistics Analyst Sr in Crane, IN. This position will require a Senior Logistician to support tasking within the Naval Weapons Branch (JXNR) and to provide support for SEA-06 Naval Special Warfare (PMS340 NSW) logistics requirements.
Note: This is a pipeline position in anticipation of a future opening scheduled for 1 October 2022.
- Performs system fault analysis, life cycle maintenance and integrated product support (IPS) of major systems.
- Controls the efficient flow of goods, services and information between point of origin through customer placement in order to meet customer requirements.
- May also plan, schedule and manage the efficient movement of material from receiving or the warehouse to production.
- Develops raw material requirements and scheduling requirements from engineering specifications and production schedules and plans and manages material movement with purchasing, warehouse, and production.
- Ensures the execution and continuous improvement of standard logistic processes.
- Logistics functions encompass maintenance, supply, transportation and logistics plans.
- Inherently included as logistics tasks are program formulation, policy planning, coordination, inspection, integrated logistics processes, joint planning logistics, acquisition and wholesale logistics, product support, asset visibility, material management and supervision (It should be understood that this is not intended to be a detailed nor comprehensive description of any individual employee's job content.
- Managers set the specific duties and responsibilities for each employee). Complete understanding and wide application of principles, concepts, practices, and standards.
- Full knowledge of industry practices.
- Performs assignments in the form of objectives and establishes goals to meet outlined objectives.
- Work is reviewed by management to measure meeting objectives.
- Administers company policies that directly affect employees.
- Recommends changes to team policies.
- PROBLEM COMPLEXITY: Develops solutions to a variety of problems moderate in scope and complexity.
- May refer to policies, procedures and practices.
- FREEDOM TO ACT: Works under only general direction. Independently determines and develops approach to solutions. Plans schedules and arranges own activities in accomplishing objectives. Work is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives.
- IMPACT: Exerts some influence on the overall objectives and long-range goals of the organization. Erroneous decisions or failure to achieve objectives would normally have a serious effect upon the administration of the organization.
- LIASON: Represents organization as a prime contact on contracts or projects. Interacts with senior internal and external personnel on significant matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Level of effort support includes management of the Naval Small Arms 3M program in order to (IOT) develop and maintain Maintenance Requirement Cards (MRCs) as well as respond to Fleet Technical Feedback Reports (TFBRs).
- Candidate will input TFBRs for the In Service Engineering Agent (ISEA) IOT incorporate changes to MRC’s.
- Candidate will also provide inventory reconciliation and Operational Material and Supplies (OM&S) support by reviewing inventory and recommend stock level and disposal requirements.
- Candidate will be required to provide audit support for small arms weapon systems, subsystems, equipment, and components.
- Candidate will be responsible for identifying opportunities to reduce total costs and increase service levels through consolidation.
- Candidate will receive, store, issue and care for stock material.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND CLEARANCE:
- High School and ten (10) years or more related experience or Associates and eight (8) years or more of related experience or Bachelors and six (6) years or more of related experience.
- Interim Secret Clearance required, must be able to obtain a Full DOD Secret Clearance.
- Candidate must be a US Citizen.
- Possess Strong Verbal and Written Skills.
- Strong Interpersonal skills.
- Be familiar with the Microsoft Office suite of programs such as Microsoft PPT and Excel.
- Must have knowledge of and/or operational experience or past class room and web-based training of the following systems: Navy Earned Enterprise System (N-ERP), Reliability Centered Maintenance program, Naval Logistics Technical Data Repository (NAVLOGTD), Planned Maintenance System Management Information System (PMSMIS), Navy Maintenance Philosophy, Federal Logistic Information System Web Search (WebFlis).
- Familiar with DoD Supply Chain Material Management Procedures.
- Technical Manual development.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.