Job ID: 2210045
Location: ALBUQUERQUE, NM, United States
Date Posted: Aug 8, 2022
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Top Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: DOE Q
Potential for Remote Work: Temporarily Remote
Benefits: Click here
The Civilian Business Unit of SAIC is seeking a highly qualified Communications Lead to support a large federal Information Technology (IT) contract in the Washington DC Metropolitan area and multiple CONUS locations. Looking for a seasoned professional who is passionate about outstanding IT customer communications. The contract will initially provide day to day support then be part of a team that will plan and implement the transformation to modern technologies for a customer critical to our national security. This position is critical to the success of the program.
This position supports communications management activities for the SAIC projects. The position will work closely with the Program Manager, customers, project managers and technical SME’s to develop communications plans, processes and procedures for all phases of projects. The role is instrumental to ensure consistent, clear communications activities across the entire program.
Major Job Responsibilities:
Serve as an active project team member, responsible for successful communication execution, development and delivery to ensure stakeholders are prepared for and take part in change. Follow SAIC methodology and corresponding communication and training work stream processes and procedures. Active participation in all phases of projects alliance with client leadership, in-depth stakeholder analysis, communication engagement, training end user support, measurement of adoption metrics and sustaining the change communications process.
Key Tasks for this Role:
· Build client relationship with account sponsors and key stakeholders to develop organizational change communications process and procedures.
· Initiate and provide support for IT customer communications through the entire lifecycle of the process from initiation to archiving and improvement follow up.
· Provide guidance and technical writing support for the development of end user targeted communication material, including key messages. Includes supporting the User Communication portal based on SharePoint and HTML. · Collaborate closely with project subject matter experts and program team members, to ensure ongoing alignment with approach, timing, processes and project deliverables
· Integrate innovative approaches and continuous improvement ideas into all aspects of project communication deliverables.
· Ensure client adoption goals are met through active project management skills, effective communication and transparency both internally and with clients. This may include managing a team including related duties such as establishes objectives and plans for the team’s operations; identifies and assembles the optimal combination of personnel, technologies, and methodologies to meet current and near-term requirements; translates organizational objectives into work plans; creates contingency plans to meet changes in business circumstances.
Position will perform a wide variety of functions as needed to help the team deliver successful results. The position will work closely with the government technical leadership, customer organizations and the SAIC Program Manager. The duties will include interfacing with the customer organizations at all levels from CIO to Analysts; developing and presenting performance reports; developing and meeting communications management requirements; helping to manage all aspects of the program regarding communications management activities.
Bachelors and ten (10) years or more of related experience; Masters and eight (8) years or more experience.
- Must be US Citizen
- Must be able to obtain and maintain DOE Q
- Six + years of IT communications process management experience.
- Proven ability to identify and translate client requirements for Organizational Change Management in a complex and multi-level organization. into clear and measurable work products
- Strong experience in IT communications role and part of a change initiative with multiple deliverables
- Proven ability to manage key stakeholder expectations in a defined project
- Ability to effectively engage stakeholders of all organizational level
- Strong problem-solving, process focus and negotiation skills - Highly motivated individual who can follow through and work with minimal direction or supervision
- The ability to multi task and track multiple projects and their associated communication deployment schedules.
- Strong writing and editing skills and the ability to maintain a consistent voice for all communications.
-Experience working in the Dept of Energy, NNSA, and Nuclear Security Enterprise desired.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.