Job ID: 2209861
Location: CHANTILLY, VA, United States
Date Posted: Oct 31, 2022
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Systems Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
LANDMARK AOS is a large SETA contract, supporting the customer’s Ground Enterprise Directorate (GED), responsible for the acquisition of systems over the complete end-to-end life cycle.
The candidate will provide SETA support for the acquisition of intelligence community (IC) national intelligence ground R&D systems (hardware and software), cooperatively with government, FFRDC, and other SETA contractors. In this role you will actively support system level architecture analysis and evaluation, and specific system acquisition processes.
• Technical review and assessment of concepts, systems, technologies, designs, architectures, interfaces, and operations of ground systems.
• Feasibility and applicability of relevant systems and technologies to future communication systems, ground systems, and operations concepts.
• Analysis of alternatives to optimize technical, cost, and schedule performance and improve knowledge and understanding of system, technology, and architecture tradeoffs.
• Technical and programmatic support through the entire project life cycle including concept development, system definition, acquisition planning, source selection, system design, development, integration and test.
• Software Development support, to include: planning, execution, monitoring of software development contracts.
• Briefings and reports including technical and programmatic assessments, results, conclusions, and recommendations. Brief USG staff and industry partners, as requested.
• Active member of enterprise R&D, learning, and innovation environment creating, gathering, and sharing knowledge to grow organizational competency and capability.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance with Poly
- Bachelors and fourteen (14) years or more experience; Masters and twelve (12) years or more experience
- Knowledge of ground systems and Agile Software development methodologies
- Interest in developing knowledge in AI/ML concepts, and ability to investigate new technologies
- Proficient skills using Microsoft Office applications (i.e., Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Sharepoint)
- Critical thinking, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills for written reports, group discussion, and oral presentations
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.