SAIC has a future opening for an Enterprise Service Desk Technical Services Analyst to join our talented and dynamic team in support of the US Department of Veterans Affairs, Enterprise Service Desk (ESD) Tier 1 / 2 Support in a Multi-Vendor Service Provider (MVSP) environment.
As a member of an Enterprise Service Desk Cell Team the ESD Technical Services Analyst I will be a member of an ESD Cell Team that serves as the first point of contact for all technology related issues and requests.
- Creating incidents and service requests on behalf of customers.
- Processing incidents and service requests initiated by customers using either the Self-Service Portal, email, or telephone.
- Applying enterprise service desk standards for accurate prioritization, categorization, and communication of incidents.
- Contributing to the development of knowledge base information to improve self-service portal
The ESD Technical Services Analyst I will have a passion for learning and accepting coaching for continuous development that will enable the entire ESD team to achieve their goals and commitments.
- Clarify and refine service definition.
- Service level agreements (SLA) that set performance expectations for service requestor
- Foster and drive a culture of operational excellence amongst their team.
- Drive a culture of standard, consistent and proactive response to incidents to restore normal service operation as quickly as possible.
- Maintain the IT user knowledge base and self-service troubleshooting guides.
- Possesses a services and solution orientated approach
- A very good understanding of “Quality” as it relates to Customer satisfaction
- Takes responsibility and achieves results
- Associate’s degree, Military, or Technical Training
- 0—1 Years’ experience.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust
- 5 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.