SAIC has an immediate opening for top talent to join our team supporting an Intelligence Community (IC) customer at the NRO as a full-time IT Procurement and Asset Management (IPAM) Project Manager SME /SETA in the Northern Virginia area. Qualified candidates must have a current TS/SCI level clearance with ability to obtain Polygraph.
Provide project management SETA support to assist an Intelligence Community (IC) customer by providing technical expertise, continuity of effort, and value added judgement to advise senior customer leadership on a full spectrum of project management and systems engineering activities. Facilitate user access for enterprise procurement tool, manage and report lifecycle metrics, maintain records, administer communications, and afford data integrity and uniformity for our IT Procurement and Asset Management (IPAM) customer(s). Lead and/or support contract program management for one or more of the following areas: enterprise IT networks, user facing services, IT security services, IT maintenance operations, enterprise hosting and storage, consolidated management services.
Daily Activities include:
- Identifying opportunities for resolving program/project issues, and recommend technical approach, organizational resources and management controls that need to be employed to meet the technical performance and schedule requirements for the life cycle management of the program/project.
- Managing Enterprise License Agreements (ELAs). Be familiar with ELA Terms & Conditions and be able to provide guidance/recommendations to customers. Interface with ELA vendors on behalf of the customer.
- Managing Enterprise Software Asset Management (ESAM) Software Renewals as a Service process. Identify required software support renewals, initiate quote requests, procure support renewals, and validate receipt of procurements. Maintain software renewal records in ServiceNow database.
- Effectively communicating with end users on a daily basis. Identify requirements, resolve discrepancies, deliver cost analysis reports
- Facilitating the needs for ongoing support on selected products by ensuring that maintenance, support and upgrade protection renewals are managed, forecasted and ordered in advance of their expiration.
- Identifying savings opportunities for renewals, software licensing, and services.
- Managing contracts and relationships to maximize value creation and costs for software licensing, maintenance, and service offerings.
- Collecting information for budgeting, software compliance & inventory, and cost comparisons
- Effectively communicating through email, individual interview, and group meetings to end users, management, and vendors.
- Proactively identifying and driving initiatives to achieve SW related savings
- Developing best practices and processes to continuously improve software asset management service and to ensure compliance with budget and contractual requirements
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and six (6) years or more of related experience; Masters and four (4) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience * Relevant experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Possess knowledge of industry accepted standards and best practices and experience in Information Technology Environment
- Previous experience in procurement and/or asset management environment
- Proven information technology expertise and communications skills to be able to interface with all levels of management
- Demonstrated ability to conduct analysis and evaluations- making recommendations and providing professional advice and assistance to include preparing criteria and analytical aids, briefings, reports and presentations
- Experienced in resource and requirements analysis, planning, coordination and scheduling
- Excellent technical writing and oral communication skills with command of Microsoft Operating Systems and Microsoft Office Suite
- Trained in detailed report writing
- Trained/experienced in Service Desk and IT Configuration Management
- Trained/experienced in Application Software/Hardware Management
- Strong customer service and organizational skills
- Ability to apply technical expertise in proper context for management review
- Proven ability to operate as a team player and coordinate with multiple internal and external groups
- Skilled/comfortable working in high-tempo environment, able to be flexible and to adjust to dynamic political, technical and/or fiscal challenges
- Ability to establish trust-relationships as well as build and lead highly functioning, multi-faceted and “joint” teams
- Working knowledge of Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Active TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph
- Possess knowledge of IT Procurement and Asset Management industry accepted standards and best practices
- Experience with the NRO Communications Systems Directorate
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.