Military Intelligence Officer Instructor Job
Date: Apr 24, 2013
Location: Sierra Vista, AZ, US
The Mission Support Business Unit is seeking candidates for a Military Intelligence Officer Instructor at Ft. Huachuca in Sierra Vista, AZ
The selected candidate shall provide support for Army intelligence systems, doctrine, analysis and operations curriculum development and perform associated materials development and supporting instructional duties in support of the 304th MI Battalion Officer Education System (OES).
Primary job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Develop, update and maintain courseware as needed to ensure accuracy and relevancy of the material.
- Conduct training exercises, to include real world oriented training scenarios and exercises that will support modules of the Military Intelligence Officer Basic Course and DOD selected candidates to include International students. Scenarios and exercises must be designed to maximize student participation and be directly linked to course material. Scenarios and exercises must stress a variety of analytical methodologies including analysis of competing hypothesis, evidentiary inferential analysis, link analysis, and time/event analysis.
- Post exercise critiques and complete written evaluation of student's performance in accordance with established procedures.
- Participate in testing, retraining and retesting of students
- Provide doctrine review/development, assessment, and associated tactics to develop needed intelligence skills in support of the current United States Army Intelligence Center of Excellence (USAICoE) missions; also employee will perform additional DCGS-A related duties as assigned by the 304th MI Battalion in support of the mission.
- A Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline
- 4+ years intelligence related experience with an emphasis on All Source intelligence at the battalion/brigade level is required (relevant military experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree)
- Recent OIF/OEF deployments
- Instructor expertise must include the capability to develop practical exercises and scenarios and provide assessments and coaching to student officers
Instructor must be willing to deploy to maintain currency and relevancy (JRTC/NTC/CMTC)
Desired Education and Experience
- Small Group Instructor experience Graduate of USAIC, initial level intelligence technical and basic leadership/technical functional courses Graduate of NMITC, Intelligence Officers Course, or MAGTF Intelligence Chiefs Course.
- ABIC or equivalent qualification or ABIC refresher upon acceptance of employment is required.
- Documented experience and/or certifications in any of the following, DCGS applications/tools: Arc-IMS, Arc-GIS, Arc-Editor, Arc-Map, Arc View, AIM, Analyst Notebook, ASAS Light with MAST, SEAS, CIM3.0, Groove 2.1, CCM, Satellite Tool Kit, WnGrinder, Jabber, Query Tree NG, Coliseum, M3-AMHS, ASAS, Pathfinder, Falconview, C2PC; System Administrator and/or Database Manager for the DCGS/JIOC network.
SAIC is a FORTUNE 500® scientific, engineering, and technology applications company that uses its deep domain knowledge to solve problems of vital importance to the nation and the world, in national security, energy and the environment, critical infrastructure, and health. The company's approximately 41,000 employees serve customers in the U.S. Department of Defense, the intelligence community, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, other U.S. Government civil agencies and selected commercial markets. Headquartered in McLean, Va., SAIC had annual revenues of $11.1 billion for its fiscal year ended January 31, 2011. For more information, visit www.saic.com. SAIC: From Science to Solutions®
Job Posting: Jun 21, 2012, 11:16:28 AM
Primary Location: United States-AZ-SIERRA VISTA
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Yes, 10% of the time
Nearest Major Market: Sierra Vista
Job Segments: Instructor, Defense, Military, Engineer, Training Instructor, Education, Government, Engineering