Interrogation Instructor Job
Date: Apr 23, 2013
Location: Sierra Vista, AZ, US
The Mission Support Business Unit is seeking candidates for an Interrogation Instructor at Ft. Huachuca in Sierra Vista, AZ.
The primary job responsibilities for an Interrogation Instructor will provide, but are not limited to:
- HUMINT Instructors develop and conduct doctrinally correct classroom instruction tailored to train HUMINT and Analyst personnel on advanced collection techniques and analytical skills focusing on the collection of intelligence from strategic-level interrogations at a long-term facility. Course content development/creation may include educational technology such as computer-based training (CBT) or web based training (WBT).
- Instructors also develop and conduct knowledge-based training focusing on an overview of Middle Eastern, Afghani and other regional cultural, geographical, and historical information with a focus on terrorist groups' methods of operation.
- Blocks of instruction to be incorporated into JAICC utilizing the adaptive learning model (constructivism) training techniques during class training and in the development of training scenarios, training plans, strategies, and in developing and updating lesson plans.
- Instructors must be thoroughly familiar with each role to realistically portray assigned roles, and develop roles as necessary.
- Provide doctrinally correct instruction and student evaluations supporting the Joint Analyst-Interrogator Collaboration Course (JAICC), (formerly known as the EAIT Course) as a Human Intelligence (HUMINT) Instructor/Writer/Role Player at Ft. Huachuca, AZ.
Minimum Education and Experience
A Bachelor's degree in a related field and 6+ years of related experience. Specific military experience may be considered in lieu of a Bachelor's degree. Must have held a Military Occupational Skill (MOS) qualified as HUMINT Collector (97E/35M/351E/351M) or other service equivalent. 6+ years experience in the HUMINT field required. Must have a minimum one year experience in a range of assignments directly related to US Army or DoD Interrogation in an operational environment, preferably in the Middle East, GTMO, Afghanistan or Horn of Africa.
Must be physically capable of fulfilling all instructional duties delineated by the statement of work to include walking over rough terrain for distances greater than one mile and climbing at least one flight of stairs. Some work may occur in a field environment. Must have excellent oral presentation skills and be confident presenting and expressing themselves in English and meet oral and written grammatical guidelines in DA PAM 600-67. All applicants must possess interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with students. Instructors shall possess current Instructor Training Certification (ITC). If hired without ITC certification, the candidate must complete the ITC certification process within the first 90 days of employment as the course schedule permits. Must possess an active SECRET Clearance and be willing to apply for a TOP SECRET clearance at the discretion of the client. Must be willing to submit to a polygraph and/or undergo an additional Subject Interview at the discretion of the client. -Must have a working knowledge of Windows XP/NT, and MS Office Products (Word, Outlook, Power Point and Excel). Must have no pending adverse actions, past actions or open investigations. Must possess working knowledge of the 2X concept and functions. Must be willing to travel up to 20% of the time. Must have or be able to obtain a valid US passport.
Desired Education and Experience: Additional advanced military training in collection techniques such as MSO training or interview and interrogation training. Two or more years of experience conducting HUMINT collection operations in a deployed/operational environment, preferably in the Middle East, GTMO, Afghanistan or Horn of Africa Bachelor degree in a related field, i.e. Middle Eastern Studies, Education, History. Functional ability in one or more languages, preferably Arabic, Farsi, Dari or other OEF/OIF-related language Analytical experience, to include knowledge of JDIMS, Pathfinder, Analyst Notebook, Falconview, ArcGIS, OSINT, HDWS, or other current analytical tools
SAIC is a FORTUNE 500® scientific, engineering, and technology applications company that uses its deep domain knowledge to solve problems of vital importance to the nation and the world, in national security, energy and the environment, critical infrastructure, and health. The company's approximately 41,000 employees serve customers in the U.S. Department of Defense, the intelligence community, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, other U.S. Government civil agencies and selected commercial markets. Headquartered in McLean, Va., SAIC had annual revenues of $11.1 billion for its fiscal year ended January 31, 2011. For more information, visit www.saic.com. SAIC: From Science to Solutions®
Job Posting: Mar 1, 2012, 11:51:03 AM
Primary Location: United States-AZ-SIERRA VISTA
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 25% of the time
Shift: Day Job
Nearest Major Market: Sierra Vista
Job Segments: Instructor, Training Instructor, Engineer, Military Intelligence, Secret Clearance, Education, Engineering, Government