HUMINT Instructor Job
Date: Apr 24, 2013
Location: Sierra Vista, AZ, US
The Mission Support Business Unit within SAIC has a career opporuntiy for a HUMINT Instructor at Ft. Huachuca in Sierra Vista, AZ.
The poosition will provide doctrinally correct instruction and student evaluations supporting the Human Intelligence (HUMINT) Collector Course (35M/351M) as a Human Intelligence HUMINT Instructor/Writer/Role Player at Ft. Huachuca, AZ.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Develop lesson plans and conduct doctrinally correct classroom instruction tailored to entry-level HUMINT personnel on interrogation and other HUMINT collection operations.
- Memorize critical data contained in roles, become thoroughly familiar with each role to realistically portray assigned roles, in diversified settings and environments, such as practical, situational and field training exercises and tests.
- Conduct training exercises, post exercise critiques, complete written evaluation of student’s performance, perform duties as primary and assistant instructor, grade student’s reports, and execute/participate in retraining, retesting and counseling as required.
- May be responsible for creation of course content, training materials and any required documentation that may include educational technology such as computer-based training (CBT) or web based training (WBT).
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- 4+ year related work experience
- Possess a current secret level security clearance
- Have honorably served in the military in a MOS of 35M/351M, or an equivalent specialty in another branch of service for a minimum of four years or have served as a HUMINT trainer at USAIC & FH for at least six months
- Have 1-2 years MOS operational experience defined as working in a 35M/351M billet excluding drill sergeant or recruiting
- Have excellent written and oral communications skills
- Minimum of one tour in a TRADOC instructor billet duty
- Three months contingency operation experience in OIF/OEF or the Balkans
- Baccalaureate Degree, preferably in Political Science/International Relations/Psychology
- Graduate of the Defense Strategic De-briefers Course, G2X Course, DIA Collection Management Course, CFSO, MOTC, FTC, or equivalent.
- Foreign language proficiency at a minimum 2L/2R level as set out in the DLPT.
SAIC is a FORTUNE 500® scientific, engineering, and technology applications company that uses its deep domain knowledge to solve problems of vital importance to the nation and the world, in national security, energy and the environment, critical infrastructure, and health. The company's approximately 41,000 employees serve customers in the U.S. Department of Defense, the intelligence community, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, other U.S. Government civil agencies and selected commercial markets. Headquartered in McLean, Va., SAIC had annual revenues of $11.1 billion for its fiscal year ended January 31, 2011. For more information, visit www.saic.com. SAIC: From Science to Solutions®
Job Posting: Apr 25, 2012, 2:25:04 PM
Primary Location: United States-AZ-SIERRA VISTA
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Yes, 10% of the time
Nearest Major Market: Sierra Vista
Job Segments: Instructor, Training Instructor, Engineer, Military Intelligence, Security Clearance, Education, Engineering, Government