Information Assurance Analyst-San Diego, CA Job
Date: Apr 30, 2013
Location: San Diego, CA, US
The Defense and Maritime Solutions Business Unit is presently seeking Information Assurance Analyst to support our upcoming Military Sealift Command contract. Responsible for the Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM) program at the Military Sealift Command (MSC) Afloat Network Operations Center (ANOC).
- Uses Vulnerability Management System (VMS) to identify and track security vulnerabilities, and mitigate the risks associated with the security vulnerabilities throughout the lifecycle of MSC assets.
- Act as VMS system administrator.
- Input all unclassified and classified network devices and servers in VMS. All assets shall be assigned to a network, system or database administrator in VMS.
- Review Information Assurance Vulnerability Management Notices including, Alerts, Bulletins and Technical advisories (IAVA, IAVB, IAVT (IAVAs), and other identified security vulnerabilities that pertain to systems installed and running on unclassified and classified enclaves.
- Coordinate IAVAs, IAVBs, IAVTs and fixes with the site network, system and database administrators.
Required Experience: Two years experience with Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM) and use of Vulnerability Management System (VMS). Must be a U.S. citizen, capable of obtaining a DoD SECRET clearance. Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level II certification. Desired: Experience with US Navy or MSC shipboard IT systems. Certifications: MCSA, MCSE, CCNA, or Solaris.
SAIC is a FORTUNE 500® scientific, engineering, and technology applications company that uses its deep domain knowledge to solve problems of vital importance to the nation and the world, in national security, energy and the environment, critical infrastructure, and health. The company's approximately 41,000 employees serve customers in the U.S. Department of Defense, the intelligence community, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, other U.S. Government civil agencies and selected commercial markets. Headquartered in McLean, Va., SAIC had annual revenues of $11.1 billion for its fiscal year ended January 31, 2011. For more information, visit www.saic.com. SAIC: From Science to Solutions®
Job Posting: Jan 23, 2012, 3:06:08 PM
Primary Location: United States-CA-SAN DIEGO
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Yes, 10% of the time
Nearest Major Market: San Diego
Job Segments: Engineer, Military Intelligence, Secret Clearance, Cisco, Security Clearance, Engineering, Government, Technology