Signals Intelligence Training Specialist (Norfolk) Job
Date: Jun 16, 2013
Location: Norfolk, VA, US
SAIC’s Defense and Maritime Solutions Business Unit currently has an opening for a Signals Intelligence Training Specialist in Norfolk, VA.
The Signals Intelligence Training Specialist shall have SIGINT and COMINT knowledge and experience in signal recognition and classification, radio identification, signal generation, signal transformation, and signal analysis. The candidate will be responsible for the analysis of communications and non-communications signals over a wide RF range. Must be adept in the analysis of analog and digital communications signals. Must have expertise on IO, Cryptologic and Communications Electronic Attack systems and equipment. Must have experience in performing system analysis and support in the areas of organic and non-organic SIGINT data and applications, National SIGINT/Intelligence Data, Real Time Regional Gateway (RT-RG), Turbulentwave, SCI Common Intelligence Picture (CIP) and GENSER Common Operational Picture (COP) Data and Applications.
Designs and administers training programs for all levels of personnel in the field of Cryptology and Information Operations (IO). Responsible for developing, testing, and maintaining Cryptologic and Information Warfare (IW) training for U.S. Navy SIGINT and Information Operations professionals. Responsible for creating course content, training materials and documentation. May be responsible for conducting individualized or classroom training sessions. Must be able to work independently and in a team environment. Works on problems of diverse scope requiring knowledge of SIGINT and IO training requirements and an understanding of U.S. Navy IO and IW operations. Contributes to curriculum development and training delivery goals in order to meet customer requirements. Frequently interacts with customers throughout the Navy as well as functional peer groups.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EDUCATION:
- Active Top Secret/SCI security clearance with CI Polygraph.
- Graduate of Navy’s Intermediate Signals Communications Analysis Course (451 course).
- A minimum of six years of U.S. Navy SIGINT operations and training experience.
- Experience with communications intelligence collection equipment.
- Operational experience analyzing and processing collection data files.
- Recent knowledge and experience with CCOP systems.
- Recent experience training CCOP equipment at CID Learning Sites and onboard U.S. Navy ships.
- Experience with the following cryptologic tools: Bluestream, Desperado, SAAS, and Turbulentwave.
- A detailed understanding of SSEE Inc E’s integration with National and U.S. Navy Tactical SIGINT/IO operations, including SCI Networks, SCI DCGS-N, and changes to existing architectures (Navy Unified Cryptologic Operations/Distributed Cryptologic Operations).
DESIRED SKILLS AND EDUCATION:
- Two or more years of direct curriculum development and teaching experience.
- Master Training Specialist certification.
- Experience using Authoring Instructional Materials (AIM) application.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office suite or other commercial off the shelf curriculum development applications.
- Wounded Warrior
SAIC is a FORTUNE 500® scientific, engineering, and technology applications company that uses its deep domain knowledge to solve problems of vital importance to the nation and the world, in national security, energy & environment, health and cybersecurity. The company's approximately 41,000 employees serve customers in the U.S. Department of Defense, the intelligence community, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, other U.S. Government civil agencies and selected commercial markets. Headquartered in McLean, Va., SAIC had annual revenues of approximately $10.6 billion for its fiscal year ended January 31, 2012. For more information, visit www.saic.com. SAIC: From Science to Solutions®
Job Posting: Feb 6, 2013, 1:17:22 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-NORFOLK
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI CI Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Yes, 10% of the time
Nearest Major Market: Hampton Roads
Job Segments: Curriculum, Training, Defense, Engineer, Military Intelligence, Education, Operations, Government, Engineering