Web Developer Job
Date: May 10, 2013
Location: Columbia, MD, US
The Integrated Systems Group of SAIC has a career opportunity for a Web Developer, with an active TS/SCI with Polygraph Clearance, located in Columbia, MD.
The Integrated Systems Group of SAIC has a career opportunity for a Web Developer, located in Columbia, MD. The Web Developer will work on a team does signals development and prototyping on emerging technologies. This team develops a wide range of prototypes with varying capabilities, complexity, and field deployment priorities. This effort supports the full spectrum of signals development in performing these requirements. The Web Developer will be responsible for supporting/developing Graphical User Interface and web browser software associated with the analysis and production (A&P) of the operational baseline. Minimal travel is expected.
- Develop and support Graphical User Interface and web browser.
- Work within analysis and production (A&P) of an operational baseline.
- Conduct web page and interface development and updating.
- Design, debug, and implement a website component.
- Collaborate with team members develop a Graphical User Interface.
- Create site concept, interface design, and architecture of a website.
- Design, develop, and support web pages with creation tools.
- Craft graphics design and use presentation tools.
- This position requires an active Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph Clearance.
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field with 5+ years related experience.
- Developing and supporting Graphical User Interface and web browser experience.
- Working within analysis and production (A&P) of an operational baseline experience.
- Web page and interface development and updating experience.
- Designing, debugging, and implementing a website component experience.
- Collaborating with team members develop a Graphical User Interface experience.
- Creating site concept, interface design, and architecture of a website experience.
- Designing, developing, and supporting web pages with creation tools experience.
- Crafting graphics design and using presentation tools experience.
SAIC is a FORTUNE 500® scientific, engineering, and technology applications company that uses its deep domain knowledge to solve problems of vital importance to the nation and the world, in national security, energy and the environment, critical infrastructure, and health. The company's approximately 41,000 employees serve customers in the U.S. Department of Defense, the intelligence community, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, other U.S. Government civil agencies and selected commercial markets. Headquartered in McLean, Va., SAIC had annual revenues of $11.1 billion for its fiscal year ended January 31, 2011. For more information, visit www.saic.com. SAIC: From Science to Solutions®
Job Posting: Apr 10, 2013, 3:21:19 PM
Primary Location: United States-MD-COLUMBIA
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Yes, 10% of the time
Nearest Major Market: Baltimore
Job Segments: Developer, Engineer, Military Intelligence, Information Technology, Programmer, Technology, Engineering, Government