Counterintelligence Specialist Job
Date: May 19, 2013
Location: Chantilly, VA, US
SAIC currently has opening for a mid-level Counterintelligence Specialist to support a national intelligence customer in the metro-Washington, DC area.
The successful candidate will provide Counterintelligence support in analytic or operational activities, or both, by:
- Assimilating, evaluating and interpreting all-source information concerning counterintelligence, counter terrorism, counter espionage threats against government personnel, programs, information systems and/or facilities.
- Performing threat analysis, threat forecasts and threat alerts.
- Providing pre-travel threat briefings and post-travel debriefings of personnel conducting foreign travel.
- Assisting the in the execution of the foreign contact and visitor program.
- Conducting counterintelligence investigations/inquiries as required and preparation of associated reports
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent training & experience required with 6-10 years of CI experience.
- TS/SCI security clearance with polygraph
- Credentialed by a recognized CI training school
- Superior communication, writing, and briefing skills
SAIC is a FORTUNE 500® scientific, engineering, and technology applications company that uses its deep domain knowledge to solve problems of vital importance to the nation and the world, in national security, energy and the environment, critical infrastructure, and health. The company's approximately 41,000 employees serve customers in the U.S. Department of Defense, the intelligence community, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, other U.S. Government civil agencies and selected commercial markets. Headquartered in McLean, Va., SAIC had annual revenues of $11.1 billion for its fiscal year ended January 31, 2011. For more information, visit www.saic.com. SAIC: From Science to Solutions®
Job Posting: May 9, 2012, 11:44:06 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-CHANTILLY
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
Nearest Major Market: Washington DC
Job Segments: Engineer, Information Systems, Security Clearance, Military Intelligence, Top Secret Clearance, Engineering, Technology, Government